Sr. HR Executive
Senior HR Executive
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven 2+ year experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Why join us?
- All our products are being used by thousands of users each day which means you get to work with the latest technologies always.
- As all our products are enterprise-grade solutions so you get to work with the latest technologies to compete with the world.
- Work-life balance
- flexible working hours
- Mental health sessions with experts.
- Inc 5000 company, the world recognizes us as the fastest-growing company in the US with 400+ salespeople just in the USA.
- 5 Days Working