Roles and Responsibilities:
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Drive for results, analytically sharp and eager to learn new technologies.
- Ready to work in challenging environment where technology is no bar
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Developing new features and user interfaces.
- maintaining and improving existing projects
- Collaborate with the team to develop new features and troubleshoot issues
- Follow the Project/Task timelines and quality standards.
Things you must have:
- Writing scalable code using Java language.
- Good understanding of Android Framework.
- Knowledge in Kotlin language is an added advantage.
- Absolute clarity on OOPS fundamentals and Data-Structures.
- Knowledge in Socket is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in any of the architectural patterns-MVP, MVC, MVVM is must
- Knowledge with RESTful APIs and Retrofit for networking.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
Why join us?
- All our products are being used by thousands of users each day which means you get to work with the latest technologies always.
- As all our products are enterprise-grade solutions so you get to work with the latest technologies to compete with the world.
- Work-life balance
- flexible working hours
- Inc 5000 company, the world recognizes us as the fastest-growing company in the US with 400+ salespeople just in the USA.
- Mental health sessions with experts.
- 5 Days Working
0-3 Year (freshers may apply)